HOLDEN COMMODORE VT -VZ FRONT HSD COILOVERS
FRONT COILOVERS ONLY - FITS SEDAN WAGON UTE
NOTE - All Commodore coilovers reuse the factory strut top mount bush and bearing and its often a good idea to replace these when installing coilovers.
HSD is one of the world’s most popular Coilover brands, offering unrivaled performance, quality and value for money. HSD is the in-house brand of HD System, a large Korean suspension manufacturer that produces suspension systems for some of the world’s most famous and successful suspension brands. With over 20 years of expertise in suspension systems, Coilover development and manufacturing, they are regarded as a leading expert in automotive suspension systems. HSD Coilovers are manufactured in-house utilising modern, state-of-the-art technology resulting in world-class Coilovers available to car enthusiasts at highly competitive prices.
HSD MONOPRO Coilovers feature
- Adjustable camber plates where applicable, made from T6 6061 grade aluminium with a protective anodized finish
- Premium quality Japanese spherical pillow ball upper mounts with camber adjustment where applicable, for optimised performance
- High quality IP F.A. 20W damper oil
- Strong carbon steel shock shell
- Inverted mono-tube damper with 44mm piston (Strut models where applicable)
- Fully height adjustable for perfect ride height & optimized handling
- Easy adjustable 16 level rebound adjustment
- High Gas pressure
- 12 month no fuss warranty
- Full spares available for purchase for out of warranty rebuilds
Products in-stock will be shipped within 1 day of payment.
Products that list 0 stock will be shipped, as soon as we can. Normally within 1-2 weeks, otherwise you will be contacted.